Central University of Haryana
Quality Management Cell for Skills & Proficiency Building and Opportunity Creation
To ensure the quality in education, university has launched many initiatives and Quality Management Cell for Skills & Proficiency Building and Opportunity Creation is another milestone in the pursuit of the University to realize the vision to create the community of skilled young learners who are proficient enough to be absorbed in the global job-market. The Cell assesses and review the structure of the modules for soft-skills and proficiency building in coordination with
the Career Counselling, Training and Placement Cell of the University and recommend the necessary revisions, amendments and restructuring in the contents and methodology of the cell.
Therefore, the University has constituted the Quality Management Cell for Skills & Proficiency Building and Opportunity Creation. The constitution of the Cell is as under:
- Lt. Gen. Prakash S. Chaudhary, Chairman
- Dr. Ajai Pal Sharma, Convener
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar Singh, Member
- Dr. Ajay Kumar, Member
The objectives of the cell are as follows:
- To oversee the activities of the specialized units/cell established in the university to ensure Skill Development, Opportunity Creation and Placement.
- To make recommendations regarding the capsule sessions for the Skill Development and Placement Cell.
- To review the working of the Career Counselling, Training and Placement Cell.